BaZhen Tang is suitable to which group of consumers?
This soup is suitable for the following people as below:
– Having cold hands & feet during cold days and are afraid of cold;
– Looking pale and no complexion, short of breath, fatigue, drowsiness, and with cold sweating;
– Women with anaemia, low menstrual flow, feeling dizzy when standing up and headache during menstrual period;
– Qi (respiration) and blood deficiency, irregularmenstruation problem, woman has miscarriage due to weak on qi and blood;
– Lady who plans to conceive, breast enhancement;
– Menopause women who have qi (breath) and blood deficiency and others.
When is the best time to take BaZhen Soup?
One packet a day, split into three meals for morning, noon, and night time respectively.
Drink it 30 mins before a meal with an empty stomach.
For people with weak spleen and stomach, to consume 1 hour after each meal.
After the end of menstruation, qi and blood circulation is at the weakest condition. It is the right time to enhance qi and blood circulation. Morning and night is encouraged to take 1 pack each meal (total 2 packs a day) and continuous for 3 -6 days.
(Note: Each pack can only re-boil for 1 time and consume as warm water).
After rinsing all the ingredients, set aside.
Set aside goji berry**, put all ingredients into water (1.5 – 2 liters) and set high heat till boiling. Then turn to low heat and cook for 2 hours.
Seasoning with salt according to your preference, and let it boil for minutes before serving.
Goji Berry to be added 10 mins before serve.
1 Suitable for all.
2 The pregnant lady requires to consult a doctor before consuming to avoid affecting the baby and her own health.
3 Not encourage women to consume during the menstrual period.
4 Not suitable to consume common cold or fever.
5 People with deficiency-cold in spleen and stomach should not consume unless the problems are addressed and have recovered. People with the damp-heat body are not suitable to consume too unless they consume dampness removing soup before taking BaZhen Soup.
1. Optional to add on egg, chicken or soup bone to enhance better soup taste.
2. No Beef and Mutton are recommended to add into the soup.